Index to Legal Periodicals & Books
- Related Products
Broad, timely coverage of 850+ periodicals and over 1,400 legal monographs per year.
Index to Legal Periodicals & Books includes coverage of 850+ legal journals, law reviews, yearbooks, institutes, bar association publications, university publications, and government publications. In addition to journal articles, it also includes coverage of 1,400 monographs per year. Index to Legal Periodicals & Books covers all areas of jurisprudence, including recent court decisions, new legislation, and original scholarship.
Law schools, bar associations, legal aid societies, law firms, attorneys, judges and jurists at all levels, business people, librarians and other researchers can access information on developments in all areas of jurisprudence using Index to Legal Periodicals & Books.
Coverage is international in scope, citing publications published in the U.S., Canada, Great Britain, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand. Subjects covered include administrative law, antitrust legislation, banking, constitutional law, domestic relations, environmental protection, estate planning, food, drug & cosmetic law, international law, labor law, landlord/ tenant decisions, malpractice suits, minorities, multinational corporations, negligence, non-profit corporations, occupational health & safety, politics, probate, products liability, public law, real property, securities, tax law, and trade regulation.
The Index offers:
- A single-alphabet subject-author index with full bibliographic citations appearing under both subject and author entries
- A separate index for a Table of Cases
- A separate index for a Table of Statutes
- An index to Book Reviews
- Extensive cross-references which appear in all issues
- Verification of all corporate and personal names used as subject headings
- Subject headings divided by topical and geographical sub-headings for faster, easier searching
- Complete subscription information for each of the periodicals indexed